Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring break

Jesse had spring break last week so we decided to take full advantage of his time off from school. So on Monday, we did some spring cleaning! It was so nice to go through all of our boxes and "storage" and throw everything away. I usually hold on to things too long and it really helped to go through everything. I was pretty tired after the day was done though!
Finding old notes and pictures is ALWAYS fun ;)

Then on Thursday, Jesse and I drove up to the Oakland temple to do a session. Wow! I had been there when I was a youth to do Baptisms, and also when my little sisters were sealed to our family. But I had never been through officially. We had a PERFECT day. It took us only about an hour and a half to get there and then we ate a little and walked around. We even went into the visitor's center for a quick look.

Just outside before we went it:)
The beautiful view from outside the Visitor's Center
We stopped at the infamous "Squeeze In" on our was back because we were starving. Jesse said he'd never seen me eat a cheeseburger that fast before ;).
Mr. Gentleman closing my door for me
We literally had the most perfect day date EVER. Such a great day and I'm so glad we were able to go to the temple where my parents were married and my brother and Jamie. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment