How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs officially today at my appt I weighed 158!!
Maternity clothes? oh ya, wore all of my maternity tops this week, just cycled through them. LOL
Stretch marks: no!
Sleep: waking up to pee a lot more! and just getting uncomfortable when sleeping so definitely not sleeping the greatest.
Best moment this week: BABYMOON! We went to Carmel/Monterey this past weekend and it was so nice. We relaxed, went out to bubba gumps, turned the fire on, shopped, ate a lot and just had a really fun time. I love the time that Jesse and I have had together. I may or may not have teared up in the little cafe we were eating in because I am a little sad everything is coming to a close and it's not going to be just Jesse and me anymore. Its hard to imagine that these 4 years are really not that much time in the grand scheme we will be parents longer than we were married before having them, if that makes sense? Also best moment was today! The baby is head down I could see the body parts as my doc examined my stomach to see baby's position. And hearing the baby's heartbeat, and hearing my doctor say, "if you have your baby now, we wont try and stop you!" crazy! AND.. getting our AWESOME stroller yesterday! My mom got us the baby jogger that we wanted and couldn't be more thrilled.
Have you told family and friends: of course
Miss Anything? i guess not feeling like my pelvic bones are going to break any second from the baby pushing on it. doing normal things like, bending over, sitting normally and walking.
Movement: yes, lots! baby is so cute getting comfortable in there making my belly all deformed looking.. haha
Food cravings: slurpee, cheese or dairy(pretty much the whole pregnancy), burger, milk shake!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Symptoms: heartburn, baby has dropped and I feel it lower and lower, uncomfortable, tired, preggo brain!!!!
Have you started to show yet: yes, and day by day getting bigger and bigger!
Gender prediction: have my prediction!
Labor Signs: No, but could technically start any time now.. what!?
Belly Button in or out? out!!! And it will never be the same lol
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? HAPPY, babymoon was great and baby's room is ready! It is such a huge weight off my shoulders. I just have to pack our hospital bags and do a few random things, but we are ready! Physically... maybe emotionally not quite ready lol but I don't know if you are ever really "ready" for this big of a change.
Looking forward to: Getting last minute stuff together. Getting the diaper bag in the mail and just preparing for this baby to come. Getting excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment