Thursday, May 16, 2013

37 weeks

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25lbs +
Maternity clothes? yes, but lately just white tshirts and Jesse's bball shorts
Sleep: not terrible, I've been so tired lately that when I am asleep, I'm asleep. I wake up every hour and a half or so to pee though. :(
Best moment this week: Mother's Day. I spoke in church, which was not my favorite but spending the day with Jesse and my mom and family was really nice. Jesse got me some makeup brushes and an appt to get my eyebrows done before the baby comes! I LOVE MAKEUP BRUSHES! Also hanging out and bbqing with our good friends was a ton of fun too!
Have you told family and friends: yes
Miss Anything? my brain? I am getting dummer and dummer. Also i am over anxiety and butterflies in my stomach!
Movement: yes baby seems to move a ton and is getting SO much bigger!! I am starting to feel head movements, and feet/toes, hands, etc!
Food cravings: slurpee, milk shake, burgers!
Anything making you queasy or sick: no
Symptoms: low back pain, heartburn, rib and back pain, muscle pain, tingling and burning in my abs, TIRED
Have you started to show yet: yes. the baby is definitely growing. I feel so big and heavy.
Gender prediction: have my prediction still.
Labor Signs: I am starting to recognize braxton hicks everyday and am getting a little crampy and I've dropped. But not feeling any real "labor signs"
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! But sooooo tired!
Looking forward to: my 38 weeks appt to see if I have dialated or anything pointing to labor. Spending as much time with J as possible, at home without going out of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment