Monday, August 29, 2011

Summer Lovin'

It could be possible that I love summer because that is when I was born...but I don't think so. I just LOVE summer time and I dont want it to end. It makes me sad. I've been hearing a lot of people recently say they cant wait for winter to wear hoodies and scarves, but I'm not ready for it! I love wearing t shirts, dresses, sandals, and swimming out in the sun. :( I hate when it gets darker earlier and I don't like being cold and wet everyday. Whenever it is winter I can't wait for it to be summer again.. And if I am already saying I can't wait for summer again??? I guess I am in for a treat this winter.. Its a darn good thing that the holiday's are in the winter because otherwise, there is NOTHING to look forward too!

Pictures from date day coming soon....

And stay tuned for a special announcement <3

2 comments:

  1. A special announcement??? I'm intrigued. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont keep us waiting too long for the special announcement! :) Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer!

    ReplyDelete