How far along? 27 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 10lbs+ I find out officially at my 28 weeks appt on tuesday... my guess, 17lbs
Maternity clothes? I have worn my gap shirts a couple times this week with leggings. Basically just using both my pre-pregnancy wardrobe and trying to mix in some maternity gear
Stretch marks: no but my skin sure is stretching.
Sleep: Not good! I haven't been sleeping well at all. Last night I finally slept better because yesterday I stretched in the morning and then did a few minutes of prenatal yoga before bed. I think since I haven't exercised at all my circulation sucks.
Best moment this week: Baby shower shopping! I went with my friend Naomi, who is throwing my baby shower and we had so much fun picking out fabrics and trying to find the perfect colors and getting invitations together, etc! The tiffany's blue is wayyyy easier then finding the coral! everything is either too pink or too red or to orange!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? being able to sleep! I know its only going to get worse.
Movement: yes! This week has been so fun feeling the baby's body parts and watching the baby slowly moving positions! I can't believe how big the baby is getting.. weird that I can actally feel firm and soft parts on my belly now.
Food cravings: bbq sauce! Man I work right next to Jacks urban eats and I have been loving their chicken strips and fries with bbq sauce! I ate it for lunch one day this week and then a few hours later the baby had hiccups. SO cute!!! Also loving chocolate shakes and pickles.
Anything making you queasy or sick: peanut butter pretzels? weird.. I went to go eat a couple and had to spit them out I almost puked.
Symptoms: Hips and shoulders are sore at night and my legs go numb I think from poor circulation from the baby pushing on veins and stuff and I have not worked out ONCE! :/
Have you started to show yet: yes, getting bigger everyday now! My stomach always feels like its on the verge of exploding. And I tried to paint my toe nails yesterday.. WOW! Tummy in the way!
Gender prediction: :) It is getting harder to not know. But wouldn't change a thing. So excited for our little surprise.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? FLAT!
Wedding rings on or off? On, I haven't been swelling at all except when I am sleeping. HENCE the poor circulation..
Happy or Moody most of the time? Definitely have my moody days. I was having a hard time last week because Jesse works so much and I feel like I never see him and we never have time to go get errands done. But once I stop work, we will have more time and I can't complain. I am thankful he has such a good job and is such a hard worker.
Looking forward to: Finishing registering, and GOING TO SAN DIEGO! Jesse is so cute and wanted to have a baby shower in SD so all our family could celebrate with us. So my awesome SIL's and MIL are helping to get a shower together for when we come. SO EXCITED! (oh and getting my hair done!)
No comments:
Post a Comment