Thursday, March 14, 2013

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs+ weighed in on monday CRAZY! I gained 6lbs this month.
Maternity clothes? I LOVE my gap maternity leggings! So comfy. Wearing a few things, just cycling through them and also a LOT of Jesse's clothes.
Stretch marks: not yet.
Sleep: pretty crappy. Jesse bought me a pregnancy body pillow which has definitely helped, but I've been really uncomfortable and nauseated again :(
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat. Not much better than that! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? Sleep? I know its preparing me but I feel like its WAY too early to already be sleeping really poorly.
Movement: yes! Lots and lots! I love that constant reminder that there is a baby in there because we don't know the sex.
Food cravings: jelly toast, breakfast food, and chocolate shakes, and LEMONADE(frozen lemonade, simply lemonade,limeade anything soury tart)!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: honestly the past few days I have just been really sick to my stomach again. I'm not too hungry just super thirsty.
Symptoms: Not able to breathe..just from sitting or eating, which my doc said was normal because the baby is high it is pushing up on my diaphram and other organs. hands swelling when I sleep..pregnancy carpal tunnel, who would've thought? Hot flashes and nausea.
Have you started to show yet: YES! Belly is getting bigger by the minute.
Gender prediction: :) I have my guess but honestly its hard the longer it is we don't know the more your mind plays tricks on you.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? part is definitely popping out!
Wedding rings on or off? On but at night i might start taking my ring off.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy this week for sure! Except one morning after a terrible night's sleep.
Looking forward to: San Diego and baby shower with family down there! And hair, hair, hair!

Did my glucose test this week and Jesse couldn't go because he had work :(. I passed! But never want to do that again. It made me feel AWFUL! About passed out giving blood and had to stay at the hospital for an extra 45 minutes. Not what I call a fun time. Baby and I are safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment