How far along? 30 weeks what the heck?
Total weight gain/loss: 16lbs+ I have a feeling I am closer to 20 lbs AHHH!
Maternity clothes? do sweats count? I finished my last day at work so I don't have much to get dressed for.
Stretch marks: not yet.
Sleep: actually a little better this week :) took benadryl before bed a few times because I'm having allergies. Starting to pee more :/
Best moment this week: My clients bringing the baby gifts, last day at work with yummy pizza and cake! And feeling/seeing babe move tons!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? being able to get out of bed in one big movement. now it takes like 4 big movements .. haha
Movement: LOTS, today it felt like the baby was cycling/walking up my ribs. I haven't felt that strong of movement yet. I mean its been strong but not that controlled I guess.
Food cravings: fruit dip! and last night I'm pretty sure I had a dream I was ordering a cheese burger, fries and chocolate shake? I was very particular about the shake and what ingredients needed to be in it haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: salmon and chicken!
Symptoms: ab pain! especially after I've eaten too much my abs hurt so bad. Low back pain, hips and pelvic pain. Peeing a lot, very thirsty, hormonal.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I feel bigger everyday. I feel like I've grown a ton just in the past few days.
Gender prediction: :) had a dream last night that I gave birth and found out the sex! haha.
Labor Signs: No! But being 30 weeks makes it so real, technically the baby could come in 6 weeks! what?
Belly Button in or out? out!
Wedding rings on or off? On, wearing the new pretty ring everyday.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy, but definitely getting stressed, nervous and emotional. I can't believe our lives will change so drastically soon.
Looking forward to: Our first labor and delivery class and hospital tour on tuesday! And easter of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment